Drag, drop, and move files without the usual hang-ups. Cons: Antivirus software flagged it as a suspicious download and tried to block the install.
- Getting Started With Mac.
- dvd ripper free download full version mac.
- Browse iPhone & iPad files on your Mac or PC;
- duden korrektor word 2011 mac;
- gta sa vehicle mods mac?
Ad supported. Some ads and sponsored links popup when you first start it up.
2. iPhone file browser - DearMob iPhone Manager
The Windows style interface looks awful and makes file browsing more difficult. Backup contacts, or sync contacts from old iPhone to the new one.
Create, view, edit and clean up notes, bookmarks on your iPad, iPhone,iPod touch. Find and merge or delete duplicate iPhone contacts.
- Commander One as iOS file manager;
- iPhone File Transfer & iOS File System.
- FileBrowser - Getting Started with Mac.
- iPhone File Transfer & iOS File System!
- No 2. iPhone Explorer macOS Mojave - Macgo iPhone Explorer.
- Network access & media player;
- mickey mouse ears font for mac;
- Connect with any Mac and PC.
Get control of playlists. Rebuild or export your playlists from your Mac or iTunes. Install application from Mac to any iOS device without iTunes.
Backup and restore apps. Transfer apps between iOS devices.follow site
File Manager & Browser on the App Store
Add photos from Mac to your iPhone, iPad or iPod and edit photo albums. Export photos from iDevice to Mac. Share photos between ios devices.
Download photos from iCloud Photo Stream to Mac. Add, delete or backup your local eBooks seamlessly between Mac and iOS devices. Be careful! If the iDevice Manager is not installed yet, download the program from here. After the directory has been loaded in the left tree view and the files in the list view, does the program automatically select the root folder.
With a click on a folder symbol in the tree, can you see the files in the list view. Some folders have a plus icon, that means the folder has sub directories. A click on the plus icon and the iDevice Manager displays the subfolders, that can have optionally subfolders again. If you click on the yellow star on the top left, in addition a Favorites bar will be open.
To create a custom favorite, click the folder in the tree view and take it with the mouse on the name root and release the mouse button. It is known that Apple is be very restrictive and prevent the view of the file system.